Curriculum vitae for Søren Have
Born 29 January 1970 in Lystrup, Denmark.
- June 1995: A surface with many rational points,
talk given at
the conference Algebraic Geometry and Coding Theory
5, CIRM, Luminy, France.
- July 1995: Participation in the
conference American Mathematical
Society Summer Research Institute in Algebraic Geometry,
Santa Cruz, California.
- March 1996: Participation in the ICMS Workshop
on Curves and Computation, Edinburgh.
- September 1996: Participation in
European School of Group Theory 1996,
Schloss Hirschberg, Germany.
- January - May 1997: Guest at the
Mittag-Leffler Institute, Stockholm, Sweden.
- June 1997: Participation in the conference
Algebraic Geometryand Coding Theory
6, CIRM, Luminy, France.
- November 1997: Canonical bundles of Deligne-Lusztig varieties, invited talk at the conference
Low-dimensional varieties in positive characteristic, Universiteit van Amsterdam.
- March 1998: Guest at Equipe Arithmétique et Théorie de l'Information, C.N.R.S.-Institut de Mathématiques de Luminy (visiting F. Rodier). Talk:
Error-correcting codes from higher-dimensional varieties.
- March 1999:
Error-correcting codes from higher-dimensional varieties,
talk given at the Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Aarhus.
- October 1999: Estimating the parameters of
error-correcting codes from higher-dimensional varieties,
talk given at the conference
Algebraic Geometry and Coding Theory
7, CIRM, Luminy, France.
- April 2000: Error-correcting codes from
higher-dimensional varieties - motivation and approaches,
talk given at Universität Bonn, Germany.
During the years 1995-1998 I have had instructorships in courses in
the areas: (linear) algebra, analysis, calculus.
Furthermore, I have given the following talks directed for towards
a general audience:
- March 1996: Intersection theory - the 27 lines on a cubic
- Fall 1998: Kodningsteori og Algebraisk Geometri (in
Lykkesholms Alle 37, 2. tv.
DK-1902 Frederiksberg C, Denmark